Much better
We went to Stay & Play this morning. Everything went very well, even song time. I had been preparing Dom for it, and that seemed to help. When the first song started, he said "Stop! Stop!" but then didn't cry or cling to me. In fact, he kept saying "Wheels on the Bus" after every song. Of course, today they didn't do that particular song, but there's always next week. Yesterday, when we were driving to and from playgroup, Dominick sang all the verses of "Wheels" by himself. Usually he just repeats the first verse, but now he's doing them all (horn, wipers, babies, people, doors, etc.) I turned down the radio so I could hear him better. Dom is much more entertaining than anything on the radio.
It's funny that, while his enunciation has improved so much lately, Dom's still saying "muck" for milk and "pee-oh pee-oh" for computer. He doesn't say "beeps" for grapes anymore; it sounds more like "dapes." Some words have to evolve a little more than others, I guess.
As promised, here is an image of Dominick's masterpiece from last week's Stay & Play. Isn't it beautiful? Now that he's created something using paint, maybe I should get rid of his pudding art. I'm afraid it'll go really rancid before too much longer.

1 Comments:
Better than anything Jackson Pollock or Mark Rothko ever did!
Post a Comment
<< Home