Dominick's Progress Report

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Daddy's name

Something hilarious happened last night. I was in the bathroom with Dominick, getting him ready for his bath while the water ran. He wanted to get in the tub and said "open the diaper" (diaper with a D, not a B, mind you!). I asked him if he would go get Daddy first. So he ran toward the living room, yelling "Mike!" I guess he's heard me do that before when Mike's been watching a ball game at bathtime. Hooray for the end of baseball season.

Dom's newest obsession is the smoke alarm outside his bedroom. For a couple of days, it's been the first thing he talks about when he wakes up, and he always wants to touch it. What's the big deal about touching smoke alarms, plants, fire hydrants and stop signs? I don't get it. He also asks to touch the moon. Sorry, Dom, but that won't be happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home