Monica's news
We are losing our speech therapist: Monica is moving to New York. We will see her next week for the last time. Not only is this extremely disappointing, as we like her a lot, but it means that we have to find a new therapist for the remaining six months of Dominick's First Steps services. Monica thinks it won't be too difficult because with the school year just starting, most of the therapists should have openings. I need to revisit the provider matrix and give Carol one or two names to contact. Ideally, we will find someone fabulous who has a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday morning opening and can start two weeks from now. Wish us luck.

3 Comments:
I sent you 2 names via e-mail. Good Luck!
I looked up those two on the matrix, and unfortunately they were not listed. Thanks, though!
I would still call them and see if they recommend anyone from your list. They may know some of them.
Post a Comment
<< Home