Two more words
Dominick said two new words today: apple and off. He was apparently proud of himself or else just liked the sounds, as he said them each several times. He again attempted to say "caterpillar," which is obviously much more difficult.
Speaking of caterpillars, they're everywhere right now. Yesterday after lunch, I was resting on the couch while Dom played on the floor next to me. I closed my eyes for a few minutes and opened them to find Dom standing there holding a live caterpillar, which he set down right in front of my face. That woke me up! This is the third caterpillar we've found in the living room recently. How are they getting there?
I should also mention that toothbrushing is going much better these days. Dom still doesn't like it much, but he doesn't scream and thrash around anymore. The worst he does is chomp down so that the brush can't move. I remembered that I have an amusing picture of Dom having his teeth brushed last summer and decided to post it here. I'm so glad it's not like this anymore!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home